Paw paw day: Bear Bites 熊の食

Saturday, August 10, 2013

*NOW CLOSED*

Really really sleepy right now cox I'm out the whole day and I'm aching all over. I guess I'm not that young anymore LOL. Went gymming with JV and we headed off to Somerset for lunch! (This post was done yesterday night therefore explaining the really sleepy part LOL)

The other time I walked past SCAPE I saw this very interesting "cafe" but I didn't went in and eat cox I just finished my dinner :x I finally managed to try their food today!

The shop front!


It's located just infront of SCAPE underground so it's really easy to spot. It's an open air cafe meaning there's no aircon lah (duhhhh!) so at first I thought it will be really hot and sunny but it was pretty alright to my surprise.

SO SO SO .
You must be wondering what's so special about this "cafe" right!

DUMDUMDUM.

Buns printed with paws! Super cute right! There are six flavors for you to choose from and I wanted to get the strawberry one but it's seasonal :( So I picked the milk one and JV picked the yam one.

You can get to pick between chicken and fish for your fillings and I picked the chicken one cox I'm not  fan of fish LOL. Then you top it off with your favourite sauce!



We ordered the set (Inclusive of fries + drinks) and for the chicken set it's $7.80 while the fish one is $8.80. 

I added cheese to both my fries (Add $1 but you can add it for free if you like their facebook page for the first time) + bun cox I'm a super "cheesy' person. (Pun intended here)

My paw paw bun!


Happy JV with her food! :D

Ending off with a random shot of the deco on the table:


Here's the address of Bear Bites 熊の食 if you would to give it a try! : 
Scape, 2 Orchard Link #02-42, 
Somerset Singapore 237978 

Opening Hours: 10:30am – 10:30pm

See you guys soon!
xx
Copyright © fanfanfannyfan.blogspot.com
Editted by Fanny | Design by Fearne