Cafe Hopping: Griddy Gourmet Waffles

Monday, June 9, 2014

Another cafe hopping post because I've been visiting quite a number of cafes lately! so sorry if I make you guys hungry :P

So this time round, I headed to Griddy Gourmet Waffles because it's near my school! Another reason is also because I love waffles alot la hahahaha. My sister is not a big fan of them - roll eyes- I don't understand how can she not like waffles and cakes lor, they are like my life lol. 



The Menu!


Onion Rings ($4.50)

I SUPER REGRET ORDERING THIS cox it turned out totally different from the menu (see above). I thought will have some special seasoning like the one in the menu, ended up don't have still nvm. The portion also quite little hor? lol.

BUT THANK GOD THE WAFFLES SAVE IT ALL.


S'mores Waffles ($7.50)
I thought the waffles will be like chocolate flavored or something but apparently it's just the normal waffles :x And I'm not a fan of marshmallows so my sister ate this one.


Strawberry Cheesecake Waffles ($7.50)
SUPER MEGA LOVE COX IT'S STRAWBERRY & CHEESE. Perfect combi with the gelato!


Ratings:
 Ambience: 3/5 
Pricing: 2.5/5 
Location: 4/5 
Food: 3.5/5 
Overall: 3/5

I gave the pricing a 2.5 because there was service charge when the only service I got was them serving the waffles to me. So I felt abit 不甘願 to pay the service charge lolol. Location a 4 cox it's super easy to find! Just directly outside the supermarket :) 

I gave it a 3 for the overall because the waiting time was around 15-20 minutes when it's not very crowded, so I expect a good 30 minutes wait if you go on a weekends. 

Griddy Gourmet Waffles is located at:

3 Gateway Drive, 
#B2-K12 Westgate, 
Singapore 608532
Copyright © fanfanfannyfan.blogspot.com
Editted by Fanny | Design by Fearne