Curel Sebum Care Series

Sunday, June 29, 2014

SO FIRST OF ALL.

what is Sebum ?

Sebum is an oily substance secreted by the sebaceous glands in mammalian skin. It helps to prevent our hair and skin from drying out. However, An excess of sebum can make our skin or hair oily. NOT ONLY THAT, it can also aggravate skin sensitivity.

Excess sebum generated will deteriorate as skin gets more alkaline, turning into irritants to cause flare-ups within the skin layers -- In other words, all the pimples and acnes will starting haunting you!!!

I'm sure most of us girls have oily/combination skin since we are living in Singapore where the weather is super duper warm. Hazy, hot and humid weather would leads to an increase in oil production, which explains why my face is so oily :(


I tried lots of oil control products before but they don't seems to work so I'm sticking to oil blotting papers to control the shine on my face. I think if I don't blot the oil away hor, you can fry an egg on my face without it sticking to the 'pan' (my face) lolol.

I was really like "死了need to rely on oil blotting papers for my whole life already T____T" but I was given the Curel Sebum Care series to try out!


From left to right: Sebum Care Moisture Gel, Sebum Care Lotion, Sebum Care Foaming Wash.

This series is specially designed for Asian skin which are usually oily and sensitive.
So basicially this series has two uses:

1. Strengthen skin barrier function to protect skin against external irritants
Protects and replenishes ceramide, an essential component of skin, for a more resilient barrier (To prevent all the acnes from popping up!!)

2. Oil and acne control
Helps to regulate sebum secretion at the source 

Let's start with the Sebum Care Foaming Wash!



Super duper fine foam !!!!
The Foaming Wash effectively removes excess sebum without irritating the skin as the lathered foam cushions against rubbing and tugging on the skin during cleansing.

I mega love foam washes because you no need to rub your hands together to product foams before you wash your face and when you rub the foam against your face you can actually feel how fine the foam is. And all is need is just 2 pumps to make your face squeaky clean!!

So after washing your face,
Let's proceed on to the Curel Sebum Care Lotion!


You know how some lotion leave you with super sticky texture on your face even when you haven't even apply your moisturizer? It's super yucky one, who will like their face niam niam (sticky) one right?! 

Totally loving how this lotion is super lightweight on skin and no sticky feeling AT ALL. I'm like woah the lotion absorb super duper fast  O______O 

Let's move on to moisturizing our skin with the Curel Sebum Care Moisturizing Lotion!


I usually don't use moisturizer cox after using them for awhile I realize they made my skin more oily. I think I used the wrong series that's why LOL. I decided to give this one a shot cox there's no harm trying right hahaha AND OH MY GOSH THIS ONE LIKE MAGIC SERIOUSLY. No stickiness, super velvety skin :OOOOOOOOOO 

 And this is not the cream kind of moisturizer but the gel kind and gel kind is especially good for people with oily skin as they are less oily compared to those cream kind of moisturizer. 

Currently the Curel Sebum Care series is my favorite range and I'm using it now :D If you have oily skin like me I will highly recommend you to buy this series!
You can buy them at selected Guardian & Watsons store, pricing as below:


1. Curel Sebum Care Foaming Wash $19.80/150ml
2. Curel Sebum Care Lotion $24.90/150ml
3. Curel Sebum Care Moisture Gel $34.90/120ml

And if you wanna try out the products before buying, you just need to visit Curel Facebook's page here to get your free samples!


pure cotton bedsheet king size said...

I mega love foam washes because you no need to rub your hands together to product foams before you wash your face and when you rub the foam against your face you can actually feel how fine the foam is. And all is need is just 2 pumps to make your face squeaky clean!!
kids fitted sheets
kids cotton sheets

Copyright © fanfanfannyfan.blogspot.com
Editted by Fanny | Design by Fearne