Hello Kitty Hotel Room

Monday, June 29, 2015


HELLO HELLO KITTY FANS!!

Ok if you're not one I'm sorry to disappoint you but if you are a huge fan like me you would definitely want to take a look at this post!

So my bf knowing that I love Hello Kitty specially went to book this room for me to celebrate my (ours) birthday. I wrote "ours" because our Birthday is just one day apart - His is 12th May and mine is 13th May. The receptionist at the hotel was so stunned when she looked at our IC lor lol!

 We booked it on the 12th because 13th is occupied. AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, Book like 1-2 months in advanced because there is only one room. The lady was also telling us that the month of June is already fully booked :O So to avoid disappointment, JUST BOOK IT.

Went to One KM for our lunch first before checking in!


CHANGED INTO OUR HELLO KITTY SLIPPERS & LET'S START THE TOUR.

Adorable mugs and spoons in hello kitty prints.

Dressing table with a hello kitty mirror and lamp!

There isn't any bed in the room so you have to sleep with that huge kitty "bed".

Like this as demo-ed by my bf HAHAHAHAHA



HUGE ASS HELLO KITTY TOWEL. 
And my very unwillingly bf behind holding it up lol.

Time for the toilet!



Spot the toilet paper?

IT'S HELLO KITTY TOO.
I actually bought this before from cold storage but they don't seems to carry it anymore :(

Dabao dinner back to the hotel room!
THE ROYCE CHIPS ARE THE BOMB OMG.

Thanks baby for planning the staycation for me!!!

And if you guys are interested,  the Hello Kitty room aka Cartoon room is located at:

Champion Hotel
60 Joo Chiat Road #01-06 Singapore 427726 
Tel: (65) 6342 0988 

See you guys in the next post!!
Anonymous said...

So my bf knowing that I love Hello Kitty specially went to book this room for me to celebrate my (ours) birthday. I wrote "ours" because our Birthday is just one day apart - His is 12th May and mine is 13th May. The receptionist at the hotel was so stunned when she looked at our IC lor lol!
twill tape manufacturers
twill fabric price

Copyright © fanfanfannyfan.blogspot.com
Editted by Fanny | Design by Fearne