HOW TO: Make rainbow cupcakes

Saturday, October 5, 2013

As promised in the previous blog post, this post will be a tutorial !! So in this blogpost you will learn how to make rainbow cupcakes! Actually it's not really a rainbow lah, it's more of pastel cupcakes lol.

SO LET THE TUTORIAL BEGIN!


I'm very lazy to go get your normal baking ingredients I decided to get cake mix instead! Trust me this will save you alot of trouble when you're cleaning up later on. I got mine from Shengshiong for $4 I think!

SO ALL YOU NEED IS...
A packet of white cake mix and:

Water, oil and eggs!

Secondly, you just dump all the ingredients into the egg mixer and mix!

Now comes the fun part: 

MIXING THE COLORS!!!


I didn't made rainbow cupcakes cox I don't have so many colors at home and I'm too lazy to mix so many colors also so I decided to just go with 4 colors!

You just need to seperate the cake mix into different bowls and drop a few drops of colorings into the cake mix! Be careful not to drip too much cox the colors will turn out really dark !!

So you just fill your cupcake cases with the cake mix! 



Look like paddlepop hor !!!





And tada you're done !! You can also frost it with cream if you want but the cream was too sweet for my liking so I prefer it plain.

YEP SO THAT'S ALL FOR MY TUTORIAL !
See you guys soon ;)


Copyright © fanfanfannyfan.blogspot.com
Editted by Fanny | Design by Fearne